Greetings from Ladies Circle International APAC region!!
We’re all wishing you good health.
We are thrilled to announce the upcoming "Ladies Circle International Asia Pacific Regional Mid Term Meeting "which is to be held from 24th to 26th of Feb'2023 and Hosted in Colombo,SriLanka.
The beautiful beaches, unique culture, and its exceptionally kind and hospitable people will make you fall in love with Sri Lanka like I have. And the pre-tour scheduled from the 20th to the 24th of February gives you the perfect opportunity to experience this first hand.
I Arti Agarwal, on behalf of LC International APAC Region, would love for you to be a part of the MTM APAC Region 2023. It’s time for us to rejoin again and see each other in ‘3-D’. Having you all there would also fill our hearts with love, encouragement, motivation and support. Let's create memories for a lifetime.
The ladies in Sri Lanka are ready to Welcome you to this Beautiful Island “The Pearl in the Indian Ocean" Let’s not miss out on this lovely opportunity to be there and explore and experience the beauty and the warmth of Sri Lanka.
Your’s in “Friendship n Service”
APAC Regional Chairperson
Page 5: Terms and Conditions
1. By completion of registration and payment of the relevant fees, you confirm that you are an authorised invitee to attend the APAC MTM 2023 and/or the Pre-tour in Sri Lanka in person. You are also required to have a valid travel insurance plan in place.
2. All bank charges and processing fees for payment are from your own account.
3. Refunds for cancellations received from attendees of the APAC MTM 2023 and the Pre-tour until 31st December 2022 will be made, subject to the fact that all possible transaction, bank charges and processing fees are borne on your account and not that of LC Sri Lanka.
4. Pre-tour will operate, if there is a minimum of 35 participants
5. You confirm that you will adhere to all applicable protocols in place for all parts of your journey (including transit countries), including those within Sri Lanka, relating to SARS-COV-2 regulations.
6. Force Majeure
LC Sri Lanka has the right for cancellation of reservation without any liability in the event of war, terrorist action, restriction imposed by governmental, military or lawfully established civilian authorities, strikes, natural catastrophes, domestic disturbances or any other disturbance in Sri Lanka that are beyond organising party’s forces of control that make withholding to the contract impossible, illegal or unfavourable.
Any Party claiming a Force Majeure event shall use reasonable diligence to remove the condition that prevents performance and shall not be entitled to suspend performance of its obligations in any greater scope or for any longer duration than is required by the Force Majeure event.